Friday, October 22, 2010

Epic Dinner Week

I am not one who typically indulges in a self-congratulatory moments, but I have to say that this week was epic. I made awesome dinners. Every night.
Here are a few pictures.




Monday: Pasta with goat cheese, spinach, mushrooms and onions.

Tuesday: Macaroni and cheese picnic dinner. Sorry, no picture of the mac -- so I substituted the kids.

Wednesday: Striped bass that was caught by Dave's dad this last spring. (More on this next week, I hope.)

Thursday: Creamy cheesy fall soup, no knead bread, salad from our fall garden (recipes coming soon).

Friday: Fancy pizza melts using the rest of the bread, fresh mozzarella, spinach and diced prosciutto

I don't want people to think that this is a normal week at our house. It's really not. I can't explain it. Goodness knows when it will happen again, but it  was yummy while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment