Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cast of Characters

Here are the most important people in my life. That's Dave and Jamie at the beach this summer. Dave is usually the one taking the pictures, so it is hard to find a good one of just him. The kids, however, are a different story. They are my favorite subjects to photograph.
 Here is my darling girl, Kara. I took this a couple of weeks ago in Canada. She is lovely, sweet, kind, apt to be dramatic at times. She is going to kindergarten in a few weeks and I cannot possibly believe that she will be out of the house all day. I am having separation issues.
Here is my baby boy, James. He is a bit of a handful. This was taken back in April. I just love this picture - particularly since it is one of the few recent photos that does not show an array of bruises on his head. People must think I abuse my child.
  Here I am. Dave took this one while we were having some deck time at my mom's place in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment